Update: There is a guide below if you are stuck or having trouble.
Check this out guys! Aqua Grabber got really updated today! There is not only a new level, but a new opening screen! In the new level the water is polluted from the Cream Soda. Here is a screen shot from the new level, Soda Seas:
Helpful Tips: You air bubbles and caves to give air and if you have a black puffle bring it with you because it can make air bubbles. Don’t go to fast or you could hit walls or fish.
Level 1 Clam Waters
1. Collect all the pearls from clams while their asleep and bring them to the net at the top.
2. Once you’ve done that go to the bottom of the sea and pick up the rock. Do not bring it to the top.
3. Go to the giant oyster, drop the rock on it first then pick up its pearl and bring it to the net.
Level 2 Soda Seas
1. Pick up all the Cream Soda barrels and bring to the net at the top. Don’t collect the ones with plants in front of them. Leave that for later.
2. Find the kegs and save the ones the cream soda ones. The plants should move out of the way when you get near them.
3. Once you’ve done that go down to through the area where the bubbles exit. Try not to hit the puffer fish.
4. Go down to the treasure at the bottom pick it up and bring it to the top.
Comment if you still need help or don’t understand.
~BR and Blitz